Jumat

you are never too old to play in the rain.

one week ago was my birthday. yes it was 11th april. something different with my birthday this year, no party, no cake, no blew candle because i think happiness didn't come from those things. but i still love my life and people around me whose never stop sending me a pray. thank you guys. sorry i cant reply one by one. since i decide myself to teaching primary school's children at sakya course i can't handle my sosmed life. i accepted a beautiful heart man as my best gift ever. this man that change  most of bad habit in me, brought me into his good life.





3 komentar:

  1. klo diliat, mba cantiknya unik loh
    :)
    mba, saling follow blog yuk?

    BalasHapus
  2. Strikingly sports fans are possibly at an unfathomable reasonable position. You can locate the standard redirections channels on the web. Today you can watch international sporting events online with video gushing. https://mediosindependientes.org/

    BalasHapus