Kamis

AFTER

 Oh yes finally first post in 2014. Its never too late to say “happy new year people” i'm having trouble with internet connection since six days ago. Btw exam will come end of january :(

I have secret to tell, we has been friends since a long time exactly from first semester ,suddenly my friend around me talked about me and he,  he talked to every people that he love me. Omg i wanna dead, you know i hate when gossip about me spread faster than reality. Suddenly i hate him for no reason, i unfollow his twitter account, i dont wanna see he anymore altough only on virtual world. I tend to be super sensitive and easy irritated if my friend  try to ridicule. Since that time i never talk to him, i cant hide my feeling how i hate him. I was the most complicated girl in this universe. But few days ago, i look back to myself. I realize nothing special from me. I'm not pretty, not smart, not also rich. So what can i arrogant? I know maybe there are thousand people out there whose hate me, whose always look at me with cynical eyes, who always talk from backside about my badness. I be sorry for bad attitude. I compere myself to perfect friend, she still treat her haters  with nice attitude “this world has mechanism: action reaction” you will get reaction from people base what you have act.

I dreamt of becoming nice girl, smile often, loved by people arround me, accepting  in the society. Now i'm more responsible on what i do. I will keep this in my mind. If i'm wrong  please don't be be shy to remains me.
After that problem and lesson life learned







1 komentar:

  1. Nice picture,
    But, I think maybe your background picture not much good, can you make this on the mount or beach maybe.

    BalasHapus