Kamis

D for Diversity life

I think stay among positive people is a blessing. During I'm being a assistant at a course and helping Miss. vinna teach children I felt the weather change became productive and positive. I am such as a sponge that absorbs the lessons from people around me.  Some people are  giving "dividing line" between Indonesian and Chinese, Two month worked with Miss.vinna i never met that Indonesian work as maid, we work as the team, if we success we success together, if we failed we failed together. Miss.vinna never makes difference between Indonesian and Chinese, she is care.  She always reminds me to pay attention my healthy, brought a bottle of water, brought my lunch, brought umbrella. May be you think where is the special? I always amaze with people who care about me from the small things. Appreciate from small things because every big things begin from the smallest things, right? I'm thankful were spent 3 years at senior high school and familiar make friend with different ethnic and religion. I accustomed with different society. I sad why people so easy provoked by hoax news such as "a religion humiliate b religion"
I'm Muslim. I pray five times in a day, But i never thought that other religion is wrong and my religion is one and only right religion. The fatal mistake is when i felt that we are the right person.









2 komentar:

  1. very nice pictures! the blouse is cool :)
    Maybe we can follow each other on GFC , facebook and Bloglovin, if you want? Let me know :)

    Kisses,
    Maria
    http://retrostreetstation.blogspot.de/

    BalasHapus
  2. You look amazing! Great blog you have!

    BalasHapus